Enjoy three hours of fun creating art using watercolor, rice paper, and wax!
We'll use rice paper to paint with watercolor, use wax to block, and then take the wax out of the rice paper using an iron. This creates a batik, fabric like texture on the rice paper and its beautiful!
Technique Discussions Include:
* Ideas for concept of design and image
* Discuss ways the watercolor works with the paper
* Look at the effect of various kinds of wax (bee's, paraffin)
* Explore the playful expression of creativity
Watercolor and Wax Workshop
Sorry~Saturday April 4, 2020~ Sorry
We'll reschedule ~9:00 am - 12 noon~ We'll reschedule
Please Join Us By Registering:
* Materials and supplies will be included
* $75.00 per person
* 48 hours heads-up cancellation please
* This class is for adults and young adults responsible enough to handle HOT WAX
*Please use the PayPal button below to pay and secure a spot